Hypergraffiti

Hypergraphia is a condition that causes people to transcribe their thoughts uncontrollably. I don't suffer from it in the clinical sense, but I may be borderline. My blog is the cyber-wall where I spray paint my thoughts for all to see. By the way, if you came here directly through blogger --if your page has no yellow frames and no pretty pic of me in the top left corner -- you may want to visit my main site at www.hypergraffiti.com, where you can read this blog and much much more.

Name:

I'm Trudy Morgan-Cole, a writer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My books include "The Violent Friendship of Esther Johnson," "Esther: A Story of Courage," and "Deborah and Barak." I'm also a married mom of two, a teacher in an adult-ed program, and a Christian of the Seventh-day Adventist kind. I blog about writing, reading, parenting, teaching, spirituality, and shiny things that catch my eye.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reading Tonight

Just a reminder for anyone interested that I'll be reading tonight at the Mount Pearl Public Library along with Russell Wangersky, Tina Chaulk, and Paul Butler. If you're in the area and would like to hear me along with some other really great authors, please stop by! The readings start at 7:00 p.m.

And to balance the Shameless Self Promotion, here's some Shameless Child Promotion. You have to have a pretty high tolerance level for "cute" to handle this ... Chris and Emma making a "music video" to Great Big Sea's "Sea of No Cares." Video quality's not the greatest but we are currently experimenting with what we can do with the video function on our digital camera. Well, Jason is experimenting with it ... I'm just along for the ride!


2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

Bummer, I can't get it to work, either.
Anyway, hope all went well with your reading!

12:09 AM  
Blogger TrudyJ said...

Hey, it's not just you guys ... several people said they couldn't get it to work, although it does work on my computer. So there's clearly something going on with my use of YouTube that's not as clear-cut as I think it is. Oh well. Christopher didn't want me to post it anyway, as it turned out ... said it was "embarassing" -- there's a blog in there somewhere about ethical boundaries when blogging about one's own children, once they're old enough to have opinions!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home