Hypergraffiti

Hypergraphia is a condition that causes people to transcribe their thoughts uncontrollably. I don't suffer from it in the clinical sense, but I may be borderline. My blog is the cyber-wall where I spray paint my thoughts for all to see. By the way, if you came here directly through blogger --if your page has no yellow frames and no pretty pic of me in the top left corner -- you may want to visit my main site at www.hypergraffiti.com, where you can read this blog and much much more.

Name:

I'm Trudy Morgan-Cole, a writer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My books include "The Violent Friendship of Esther Johnson," "Esther: A Story of Courage," and "Deborah and Barak." I'm also a married mom of two, a teacher in an adult-ed program, and a Christian of the Seventh-day Adventist kind. I blog about writing, reading, parenting, teaching, spirituality, and shiny things that catch my eye.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Absolutely My Last Post From Home...

OK, we're now in that "All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go," stage, and it's still 5 hours till our plane leaves. The intrepid little world travellers are geared up for their transatlantic flight, and Jason and I are praying they'll be able to sleep on the plane.

Oh, I put some new book reviews up on Compulsive Overreader. I've got a nice crop of books packed for reading in England so I'll have more reviews when I get back.

I promise, I'm really finished now. I won't bother you anymore until I actually have something interesting to report ... like that we're in England.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an amazing trip. Take millions of pictures..... slash I know you already have that covered! xo

1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home