Hypergraffiti

Hypergraphia is a condition that causes people to transcribe their thoughts uncontrollably. I don't suffer from it in the clinical sense, but I may be borderline. My blog is the cyber-wall where I spray paint my thoughts for all to see. By the way, if you came here directly through blogger --if your page has no yellow frames and no pretty pic of me in the top left corner -- you may want to visit my main site at www.hypergraffiti.com, where you can read this blog and much much more.

Name:

I'm Trudy Morgan-Cole, a writer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My books include "The Violent Friendship of Esther Johnson," "Esther: A Story of Courage," and "Deborah and Barak." I'm also a married mom of two, a teacher in an adult-ed program, and a Christian of the Seventh-day Adventist kind. I blog about writing, reading, parenting, teaching, spirituality, and shiny things that catch my eye.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Updates and SSP

We have pulled down the quarantine flag and taken the plague sign off the door. Jason and I are much better, and Emma is on the road to recovery, although she has been home from school three days this week. She's finally starting to show enough improvement that we're sending her back to the salt mines tomorrow.

In Shameless Self-Promotion news, there's an interview with me up at a blog called Progressive Adventism. This blog is maintained by a guy called Julius Nam who is a prof at Loma Linda University, and as the name suggests it is an SDA blog, so the focus is on me as an Adventist writer, so it may not be of interest to everyone. Still, I do have some general stuff to say about the writing life, etc., so if you're interested, click on over.

It's still bitterly cold and I want to be curled into a tiny ball somewhere warm, but I'm soldiering on through the winter. Perhaps soon I'll have a more intriguing and thought-provoking blog entry to post ... perhaps not....

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina Chaulk said...

What an interesting and enlightening interview. And the comments regarding it and your work must make you feel great. Way to go!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Catherine said...

I feel like I learned so much more about you through that interview. And, wow, what great comments. :)

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home