Hypergraffiti

Hypergraphia is a condition that causes people to transcribe their thoughts uncontrollably. I don't suffer from it in the clinical sense, but I may be borderline. My blog is the cyber-wall where I spray paint my thoughts for all to see. By the way, if you came here directly through blogger --if your page has no yellow frames and no pretty pic of me in the top left corner -- you may want to visit my main site at www.hypergraffiti.com, where you can read this blog and much much more.

Name:

I'm Trudy Morgan-Cole, a writer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My books include "The Violent Friendship of Esther Johnson," "Esther: A Story of Courage," and "Deborah and Barak." I'm also a married mom of two, a teacher in an adult-ed program, and a Christian of the Seventh-day Adventist kind. I blog about writing, reading, parenting, teaching, spirituality, and shiny things that catch my eye.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Party With the Dark Lord!


Final post of my Christopher's-birthday extravaganza -- just a couple of shots of his party on Sunday. He had only a small group of friends out because the weather was bad, but we did have Darth Vader, who showed up to light-sabre battle with the kids, play some games, pose for pictures and generally exercise the power of the Dark Side. Actually he was quite fun and laid-back and a good sport. For anyone in the St. John's area who has kids into Star Wars, I can recommend Vaderparty quite highly!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool mom you are! That party looks like it was a blast.

Dwayne and I did all we could to get Christopher and Alexandra into Star Wars. Unfortunatly for us (especially Dwayne),we only successed slightly with Christopher. We're still holding out hope with Danielle.

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had some action figures for Tatiana...I once caught her playing "church" with them. One was the pastor and the others were the congregation...

*sigh*

It would have been okay if the "pastor" was saying things like "Do or do not, there is not try!"...but he wasn't...

8:46 AM  
Blogger TrudyJ said...

LOVE the idea of church with Star Wars figures!

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Was the "pastor" at least saying "use the force?"

Catherine t.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home