Hypergraffiti

Hypergraphia is a condition that causes people to transcribe their thoughts uncontrollably. I don't suffer from it in the clinical sense, but I may be borderline. My blog is the cyber-wall where I spray paint my thoughts for all to see. By the way, if you came here directly through blogger --if your page has no yellow frames and no pretty pic of me in the top left corner -- you may want to visit my main site at www.hypergraffiti.com, where you can read this blog and much much more.

Name:

I'm Trudy Morgan-Cole, a writer from St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. My books include "The Violent Friendship of Esther Johnson," "Esther: A Story of Courage," and "Deborah and Barak." I'm also a married mom of two, a teacher in an adult-ed program, and a Christian of the Seventh-day Adventist kind. I blog about writing, reading, parenting, teaching, spirituality, and shiny things that catch my eye.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Shameless Child Promotion

Today I took a Sabbath rest from NaNo (I'm at about 5600 words and started on Chapter 2, for anyone who's interested).

Hope this video works ... it's Christopher singing in church this morning, and doing (may I say in my unbiased parental way) an extremely fine job of it. Jason is accompanying him on the guitar -- what talented men I have.


We had lunch with my Aunt Bernice, Jennifer and David -- my mom and dad were there too, so it was a nice family afternoon. Jason & I and the kids, and Jennifer & David, went for a walk down the Rennie's River trail afterwards, and there was much fun and games and throwing of autumn leaves.

Back to the serious novelling tomorrow!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, TOO cute!

He's going to kill you for posting that. If not now, then in a few years.

But thanks! I have to say that now, while you're still around. I really love that you posted it! He's adorable.

(Oh, and you forgot to sign your name again.)

3:28 AM  
Blogger TrudyJ said...

I did check with him this time and he said it was OK to post it.

I'm glad you can recognize my style since I never seem to remember my name when posting in your comments!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a great singer!! You have every right to brag...a talented pair indeed!

10:43 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

Great singer AND great song!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home